Re: [pfaf] "Castanea" unknown

  • Carles Esquerda
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7, 2009
      Hi Helena, could you attach some photos of the nuts, leaves and the whole tree to assist in identification?

      Thanks,

      Carles

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 7, 2009
        Hi Carles!

        I did attach a photo of the nuts but it may have dropped off. I'm new to this kind of thing, so it's quite possible. let me try again! And thanks for being willing to help.

        Kind regards
        Helena

        ________________________________

        ____________ _________ _________ __

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 8, 2009
          Hi Helena,

          I've had the group set up so that attachments are removed, which is why your picture didn't appear. Following a previous discussion I've now changed the settings so that attachments will be kept on site
          but not sent out via email. This will mean that people can see the pictures on the group page.

          to store photos.

          Rich (moderator)

          --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Helena Spear <helena.spear@...> wrote:

          > Hi Carles!
          >
          > I did attach a photo of the nuts but it may have dropped off. I'm new to this kind of thing, so it's quite possible. let me try again! And thanks for being willing to help.
        • Helena Spear
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 8, 2009
            Thanks, Richard! I thought I did something silly, but at least I'm learning fast. I will remember that!

            If you post the picture again it should appear. Alternatively you can use the photos section http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/pfaf/ photos