Re D.virginiana

  • gnightingall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2009
      Hello there everyone ,I have managed to germinate three D. virginiana tree from seed and as this is a new species to me I was wondering if anybody out there had any cultural information on it, specifically how long I will need to wait to find out which are male and female and any pointers as to how I may be able to tell from an early age? Many thanks Gaia in Swansea West Wales