aloe vera for mosquito repellent

  • manofpeace32
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2009
      Today I was out, and about laying in grass By the river,
      anyways before I left I have had Aloe vera sitting in a BAby jar.
      this didn't seem like I could make tea out of it or any thing because it has been soaking (with the skins), and had a smell of bell peppers.
      anyways Im not sure if it willl keep working, but I did get bit In my under My shorts where I didn't apply it.

      I also Looked up some thing, and it said it's used for repellent.
      Here is one link more are online
      http://www.cababstractsplus.org/abstracts/Abstract.aspx?AcNo=20053128573

      I have also taken vitamin B or garlic pills
      I wasn't having any probelms, by a swamp,
      but Alcohol, reduces Vitamin B
      I was watching the insect climb,
      on my leg hair, but It wasn't going in on my skin to bite me.