Re: [pfaf] About wineberry-rubus

  • matthew@b-and-t-world-seeds.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 18, 2009
      The Aboriginal Australians seemed pretty well adapted to their home.
      The Yupik, Inuit and Aleut did pretty well.
      The Native Americans were doing OK.
      The Khoisan are surviving.
      The Yaghan are extinct.

      Part of the survival technique for all these peoples involve quite fixed systems, learnt over hundreds of generations, but usually curiosity remains an important part of their character.

      Matt