Re: Poly folly tunnel!

  • Kate
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 14, 2009
      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Kate" <catherinejoyce1@...> wrote:
      Sue,

      Thank you so much for all the poly-tips! I have ordered the book you recomended and am looking forward to reading it. Your tunnel sounds like the tunnel of my dreams....but in the mean time I shall enjoy the more modest one I have! Thanks for the water butt idea. Perhaps the stick-on guttering is better than no guttering? Perhaps it collects some water....or does it just unstick itself I wonder?

      Anyway,

      Best wishes
      Kate