Re: [pfaf] Re: problems with elaeagnus fruiting

  • Joseph A. Cleary
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2009
      Dear Kate:
      I don't know about your bee's but I know about the one's we have here in Oklahoma, what our nosey government hasn't tried to kill off.
      You might try spraying sugar water on the flowers that will bring the bee's to every flower as they like the other insects all love sugar.
      I pray that you have good luck with your plants.
      I much prefer to work with plants as I've never been cussed out by a plant. A friend of mine once told me that he felt that if a plant could follow me down the road like a dog or a cat he thought that they would. Some have a green thumb, I'm supposed to have a green arm.
      Be well and Shavua Tov.
      Shalom, Shalom, Yosef