Re: Ominous Plant with a Yellow Flower

  • j.sherri
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 10, 2009
      Hi,

      The whole energy of the plant was off. I think it had to do with the
      shape, feel, texture and viscosity of the leaves. It wasn't like any
      other flower/plant I had ever encountered before. Where the leaves were
      the stem and it kept moving upwards and outwards like a shiny green thin
      fountain with tendril like arms reaching out. Till one day from the
      middle of this flowing a single bud emerged, with spikes as its fringed
      crown and dark purple at its epicenter. It continued to froth and bloom
      for about a month. Shortly after I posted, it died. Maybe the fame
      killed it. At any rate, it might have been a Gazania. It's hard to say
      now exactly what it was.

      Joy