Lepidium meyenii

  • Stephen Barstow
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2001
      I've also been trying to get hold of seed of this species unsuccessfully for a couple of years. Have come across several others also searching. Nearest I got was a guy working in Hawaii working on wild medicinals who had contacts with some field workers in the Andes, but he had problems reaching them at that time. Perhaps I'll ask him again now..

      Steve

      NB! Note the spelling of meyenii if you're searching on the Internet