HOME

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8 11:47 PM
      Folks might like the HOME movie http://www.home-2009.com/us/index.html an hour and a half of excellent pictures of the earth with environmental theams. Theres a good section of photos of modern agriculture 25 min in with some shocking pictures of intensive beef production and other excesses.
    • david.keltie@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9 12:36 AM
        For shocking footage of factory food and agriculture watch "our daily bread".
        If you're sensitive, you'll never buy food again without knowing its
        exact provenance.

        > Folks might like the HOME movie http://www.home-2009.com/us/index.html an
        > hour and a half of excellent pictures of the earth with environmental
        > theams. Theres a good section of photos of modern agriculture 25 min in with
        > some shocking pictures of intensive beef production and other excesses.

        Sent from my mobile device