Re: [pfaf] Ominous Plant with a Yellow Flower

  • Infowolf1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2009
      was this ever identified? and what sort of ominous vibes was
      it giving off?

      In a message dated 5/31/2009 1:51:17 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      geirf@... writes:

      Reminds me most of a
      Gazania sp

      Geir Flatabø

      2009/5/31 boisenberryfiesta <_beitharmony@beitharmo_
      (mailto:beitharmony@...) >

      > What is this plant with the yellow flower? It made its way into another
      > plant's pot when purchased - very tiny then I started caring for it.
      >
      > Now it has gifted me with a single blossom. It's giving me a weird vibe.
      >
      > Any idea what it is?
      >

      > _http://tinypic.http://tinypih_ (http://tinypic.com/r/kah0e9/5)
      >
      > _http://tinypic.http://tinypih_ (http://tinypic.com/r/dzjknq/5)
      >

      > Fragrantly,
      > Joy

      steps!
      (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585043x1201462775/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.asp
      x?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=JunestepsfooterNO62)

    • j.sherri
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 10, 2009
        Hi,

        The whole energy of the plant was off. I think it had to do with the
        shape, feel, texture and viscosity of the leaves. It wasn't like any
        other flower/plant I had ever encountered before. Where the leaves were
        the stem and it kept moving upwards and outwards like a shiny green thin
        fountain with tendril like arms reaching out. Till one day from the
        middle of this flowing a single bud emerged, with spikes as its fringed
        crown and dark purple at its epicenter. It continued to froth and bloom
        for about a month. Shortly after I posted, it died. Maybe the fame
        killed it. At any rate, it might have been a Gazania. It's hard to say
        now exactly what it was.

        Joy