Re:comfrey info link

  • sunrose101@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2009
      Anyone here know if North Central Comfrey still exists?? They were in Glidden Wisconsin.? Maybe they have a new name.? They had super nice comfrey.

      I'll be interested to read this article.

      I used to fast at least once a year, if not more, on fresh-made pineapple-comfrey juice, as I grew it, as did a neighbour-friend.? I always felt terrific, and never have had any liver problems.? I'll be interested to read the article though.? Thank you.? Is this an ongoing discussion here, on comfrey, as I just joined the list.

      Thanks.

      Sunrose