comfrey info link

  • manofpeace32
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2009
      http://www.comfreycentral.com/
      It has been a while since I read up on herbs, but I came Acrossed this On comfrey
      I like the research, section
      (the link) In vivo (animal studies )
      That link explains the doses of rats were greater then what is recomended for Human consumption.
    • sunrose101@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2009
        Anyone here know if North Central Comfrey still exists?? They were in Glidden Wisconsin.? Maybe they have a new name.? They had super nice comfrey.

        I'll be interested to read this article.

        I used to fast at least once a year, if not more, on fresh-made pineapple-comfrey juice, as I grew it, as did a neighbour-friend.? I always felt terrific, and never have had any liver problems.? I'll be interested to read the article though.? Thank you.? Is this an ongoing discussion here, on comfrey, as I just joined the list.

        Thanks.

        Sunrose