Re: [pfaf] buying trees in bulk

  • Peter Ellis
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3 2:44 AM
      The message <cae.462160f7.3756fbfc@...>
      from calmond9@... contains these words:

      > I've just planted 13,000 trees.

      You've a stronger back than I have ! If I don't ask, someone else will,
      'What sort of trees?'

      Cheers

      Peter
    • monkeyandsofia
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3 8:50 AM
        thanks for the info, will check it out.
        Regards
        Phil
      • calmond9@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 4 2:54 PM
          50% oak 20% silver birch 15% rowan 5% ash 5% hawthorn 5% hazel.

          I had help from my wife and son, but yes the back did suffer.