Re: [pfaf] Invite to Wales, UK

  • Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2009
      I am interested.

      Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
      186/3 Jail Road
      Mandi HP 175001 INDIA.
      Phones: 01905-222810, 94181-81323
      www.fruitipedia.com
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Robert Howes
      To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 5:17 AM
      Subject: [pfaf] Invite to Wales, UK

      Hi everyone,

      You are all invited to Brynderwen vegan community near Swansea in Wales, UK, including you Ken.
      ***
      Please reply to this message if interested.

      Cheers,

      Bob
      ***

    • david.keltie@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2009
        Me too - only over in Hereford!

        Thanks, David

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 8, 2009
          Hi! It's good to know that everyone is invited. How can I join? Are you going to give us a formal invitation?