Re: [pfaf] Fertilized eggs

  • Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
      Excellent information about cholesterol Gail. My wife fears eggs too much now and gives me only two per week. All your life we have been eating atleast one egg daily in breakfast and I miss these. I am going to show your e-mail to her.

      Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
      186/3 Jail Road
      Mandi HP 175001 INDIA.
      Phones: 01905-222810, 94181-81323
      www.fruitipedia.com
      From: Dr. Chiranjit Parmar <parmarch@...>
      To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, May 29, 2009, 8:07 AM

      No, I have not heard or read anything like this though I am also one of those who are concerned about cholestrol.

      In India there are many vegetarians. Many of them DO NOT mind eating unfertilized eggs. They think it does not contain chicken embryo and there fore it is not live. They call themselves eggtarians.