Re: [pfaf] Re: Comfrey

  • matthew@b-and-t-world-seeds.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2009
      Hi Steve,

      Hehehe, sounds like my kind of gardening too !
      Plants usually grow where they are for a reason.

      Be careful if mulching with bolting stems, they can also set root ( compost tea is safe :)
      If you have the opportunity to use rainwater in your tea, or other fresh water from sources without leached nitrates/ other chemicals, you are lucky

      Matt