Anarkissed Bookfair & apple day celebrations

  • Graham Burnett
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2003
      Just a quick reminder to any anarchos, herberts or permaculture types who
      are going to the bookfair tommorrow- me and Ron are doing a workshop on
      permaculture & all that jazz in the Meeting Room at 12 O Clock, so come
      along and give us some support or just join in! Later in the afternoon we're
      off to an apple day celebration down in Sarf london (Near forest Hill), so
      make links with us at the bookfair if you fancy that! Cider and songs are on
      offer allegedly, so lets go for it! We'll proabaly shift from the bookfair
      by about 3-4 as it would be good to catch the garden party/apple day
      celebrations while it's still light and take in the venue's fab permaculture
      garden, some come join the posse if this takes your fancy!

      Cheers graham www.spiralseed.co.uk