Re: Replanted Fig not growing advice please

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2009
      I meant to add I am in the Uk on the Isle of Wight
      Usually mild here but went down to -10 deg C or so in winter

      Today I grafted 1 branch of the St Johns fig onto another healthy fig which is next to it both are in there original poisitions in the ground

      My intention is hopefully for the good fig to feed the sick fig

      Thanks for any tips