Ephemerophyte seeds

  • maximeleloupiciailleurs
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2009
      Hi,
      I'm looking for seeds of these species : Clypeola cyclodontea, C. eriocarpa, C. jonthlaspi, Erophila verna, Hornungia petraea. Does anyone knows where I can find anyone of them (particularly E. verna) ?
      Thanks
      Maxime
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2009
        Erophila verna is growing in my neighbourhood
        "how many seeds" do you need.

        Geir Flatabø

        2009/5/5 maximeleloupiciailleurs <maximeleloupiciailleurs@...>

        > Hi,
        > I'm looking for seeds of these species : Clypeola cyclodontea, C.
        > eriocarpa, C. jonthlaspi, Erophila verna, Hornungia petraea. Does anyone
        > knows where I can find anyone of them (particularly E. verna) ?
        > Thanks
        > Maxime

      • Matthew
        Message 3 of 5 , May 5, 2009
          Hi Maxime,

          Pritzelago petraea (Hornungia petraea) and Erophila verna are said to be available from B and T World Seeds:
          http://b-and-t-world-seeds.com/carth.asp?species=Pritzelago%20petraea&sref=439060
          http://b-and-t-world-seeds.com/carth.asp?species=Erophila%20verna&sref=440723

          Good luck,
          Matthew

          I'm looking for seeds of these species : Clypeola cyclodontea, C. eriocarpa, C. jonthlaspi, Erophila verna, Hornungia petraea. Does anyone knows where I can find anyone of them (particularly E. verna) ?
          Thanks
          Maxime

          Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

          To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

          To change settings via email:
          mailto:pfaf-digest@yahoogroups.com
          mailto:pfaf-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • maximeleloupiciailleurs
          Message 4 of 5 , May 5, 2009
            I need a lot of seeds, to write things with flowers like "Welcome home" at the doors of a festival, collecting all these seeds will take you too much time thanks.
            Maxime

            --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Geir Flatabø <geirf@...> wrote:

            > Erophila verna is growing in my neighbourhood
            > "how many seeds" do you need.
            >
            > Geir Flatabø
          • maximeleloupiciailleurs
            Message 5 of 5 , May 5, 2009