Re: [pfaf] Ground Nut: apios americana

  • john barratt
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2009
      I have planted some on the south side of a stand of 20 ft. pine trees
      under the first row so they will not be in full sun . The soil is
      fairly sandy and I mixed in a good amount of well rotted cow manure .
      First time,so I will have to see how they grow .
      Wish me luck . If anybody has any advice please tell me . I am
      located in Southern Ontario In Canada