Crinium latifolium

  • Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2009
      Dear all,

      I have some bulbs of Crinium latifolium. I can supply you these at half the price of e-bay Malaysia.

      I shall charge US$7.50+4.00 per bulb. However, the order shall have to be atleast for 5 bulbs and the payment shall have to be made in advance by Western Union Money Transfer.

      The material shall be shipped by Speedpost parcel service of the Indian Post which takes 8 days for a parcel to reach US from India.

      Please write me if you are interested.

      With best regards,

      Very truly yours,

      Dr. Chiranjit Parmar