Re: [pfaf] Crinum latifolium

  • Michael Porter
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2009
      There is a vender listed on Daves Garden, Plant Data base that claims to have this for sale also, --Michael Porter

      From: Dr. Chiranjit Parmar <parmarch@sancharnet .in>
      To: pfaf@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, April 27, 2009, 10:58 AM

      I can these bulbs at much cheaper rate (half) than e-bay Malaysia.

      Please write me if you want.

      However, I may add here that I cannot get you the official phytosanitary certificate from the Govt of India as for getting it you have to spend a few days at their office near Delhi which far from where I live.

      With best regards,

      Very truly yours,

      Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
      186/3 Jail Road