Chinaberry Tree Flowers

  • boisenberryfiesta
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2009
      Hi,

      I'm trying to find out about the properties of the Chinaberry flowers specifically - not the berry itself, root, leaf or bark which I know can be quite toxic, but making a potential flower essence from them. Is there any data out there? Someone who made the Chinaberry their life's work?

      I've been studying it for a bit now since the early Spring and the main characteristic seems to be one of very gentle presence without fanfare, self-healing (rapidly replacing broken or snipped off shoots) and a rather favorite place of resting for the birds. Other than this it's not giving me much info - and Googling brings up interesting data regarding it being an invasive species etc. What I'm most interested in is its capabilities for healing - and how to use it safely as a pesticide.

      Looking forward to hearing anything new.

      Best wishes,
      Joy