Re: [pfaf] Telepathine

  • matthew@b-and-t-world-seeds.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21, 2009
      I must try this !

      I have never been curious enough to eat or drink the leaves although I've been growing Passiflora incarnata for 20 years or so. The French sell leaves in their pharmacies, and have considerable plantations. I have been recommending the crop to vineyard owners who want to diversify, The region is a dry limestone part of South France, that is fairly suitable for the species, although some of the old vineyards are probably too dry.

      The fruit are sweet, slightly acidic, full flavoured and aromatic :)

      Matt