Re: [pfaf] Helianthus Giganteus

  • Gail Lloyd
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 13, 2009
      One man's weed is another man's feast :)  ... I've heard a weed is anything you don't want growing in a specific place.
      I honestly don't know how to get the chickens to eat it....unless perhaps you just let them forage in a contained area where the purslane is ...
      Gail

      From: sam
      Subject: [pfaf] Helianthus Giganteus
      To: pfaf@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, April 9, 2009, 2:35 PM

      Hi all

      I am interested in Helianthus Giganteus as an element of chicken feed http://www.energyfa rms.net/node/ 1507

      Does anyone know where I can get some seeds in the UK?

      Thanks

      Sam

      Your email settings:
      Individual Email | Traditional