[Fwd: gingko biloba for india]

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2003
      Anyone know more about ginko?

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: gingko biloba for india
      Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 06:58:57 -0700 (PDT)
      From: D'pak Gupta <deeplast_1999@...>
      To: webmaster@...

      hi thr,
      i m a farmenr from north indian hills,i want to grow
      gingko biloba for commercial purpose and unable to
      find what temprature range suits this tree and what
      height from sea level is required i also want to know
      how much dried or non dreid leaves can we get in first
      yr of its plantaion.....some consultant suggested me
      to grow it but after reading ur web site which sais it
      wud grow around 30 cm in first yr,i think that
      consultant is making my fool and showing me dreams to
      earn gud money.......he told me that i can get upto 20
      kg leaves from one tree.....what do u say bout it?
      and how much spacing is requiered to plant this tree?
      hope u wud help a poor farmer before he is fooled by
      some selfish agri consultant.
      also pls send me ur data base details if i can get
      some benefir from that.
      urgently waiting for a sound reply.
      deepak gupta.

      Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants