Re: [pfaf] Another request for rubus seeds

  • Jacques PRESTREAU
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2009
      Hi Franck

      Here you can purchase seeds of Rubus glaucus (Mora de Castilla in spanish)

      http://www.frutalesdeexportacion.com/fr/2008/12/plantulas-de-mora-de-castilla/

      Best regards !
      Jacques

      *Message Original*
      De : "frankvankeirsbilck" <orrflo@...>
      A : pfaf@yahoogroups.com
      Date de l'envoi : 07/04/2009 2:23:15 PM +0200
      Sujet du mail : [pfaf] Another request for rubus seeds

      > Hi,
      > I'm looking for seeds of rubus glaucus, also known as mora de castilla, can anyone help me here?
      > Frank Van Keirsbilck
      > www.thevegetablegarden.be
    • frankvankeirsbilck
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2009
        Jacques,
        thanks a lot, I ordered some at GRIN/USDA this year, but everything else arrived, except for the rubus glaucus accessions I asked for (and perideridia gairdnerii). So I will try it at the address you gave (GRIN has the advantage of the multiple accessions, so I can compare their winter hardiness in Belgium), but I will be happy to try at least one,
        best regards,
        Frank