Another request for rubus seeds

  • frankvankeirsbilck
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7 5:23 AM
      Hi,
      I'm looking for seeds of rubus glaucus, also known as mora de castilla, can anyone help me here?
      Frank Van Keirsbilck
      www.thevegetablegarden.be
    • Jacques PRESTREAU
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7 9:57 AM
        Hi Franck

        Here you can purchase seeds of Rubus glaucus (Mora de Castilla in spanish)

        http://www.frutalesdeexportacion.com/fr/2008/12/plantulas-de-mora-de-castilla/

        Best regards !
        Jacques

        *Message Original*
        De : "frankvankeirsbilck" <orrflo@...>
        A : pfaf@yahoogroups.com
        Date de l'envoi : 07/04/2009 2:23:15 PM +0200
        Sujet du mail : [pfaf] Another request for rubus seeds

        > Hi,
        > I'm looking for seeds of rubus glaucus, also known as mora de castilla, can anyone help me here?
        > Frank Van Keirsbilck
        > www.thevegetablegarden.be
      • frankvankeirsbilck
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7 11:34 AM
          Jacques,
          thanks a lot, I ordered some at GRIN/USDA this year, but everything else arrived, except for the rubus glaucus accessions I asked for (and perideridia gairdnerii). So I will try it at the address you gave (GRIN has the advantage of the multiple accessions, so I can compare their winter hardiness in Belgium), but I will be happy to try at least one,
          best regards,
          Frank