Fw: Re:HYDRO-DOM & HYDRO-MUG

  • Ben Safronovitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2003

      Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2003 1:24 AM
      Subject: Re:HYDRO-DOM & HYDRO-MUG

      Dear GUYS,
      We have just launched our domestic units Hydro-Dom & Hydro-Mug
      Both are For domestic hydroponic growing.
      You can grow anything you wish ,very successfully in short time. It is elegant, attractive structure and a must to have for any fanatic hobbies grower.
      As group; we offer a very attractive prices.
      If you interested send us an e-mail directly since pics can be sent to individual address only.
      Best Rgds,
      Ben
      Hydroponic Solutions Africa
      From: MEENA VINOD <vu2md@...>
      To: webmaster@...

      ATTN.MESSAGE FOR STUDENT DEVELOPMENT UNIT

      Dear Sir,
      We are a grassroots level ngo involved in rural
      development and sustainable development.We have
      started volunteering programmes in India for that
      volunteers are required for environment, rural
      development and teaching.
      We need your help in recruiting volunteers for india
      and also request you to link our homepage with your
      homepage.
      Waiting for the reply.

      Thanks

      Vinod Meena,