Legacy 4 pfaf

  • ryborgryborg268
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2009
      Hi. I'm drawing up a will that
      benefits pfaf. This is some land
      with trees on in sussex, uk and
      dosh. However, i understand
      that pfaf has scismed into 2
      groups. Which then is the 'real'
      pfaf?! How can i/we do this in
      practical terms? Advice pls.
      Blessings.
    • Rich Morris
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2009
        ryborgryborg268 wrote:

        > Hi. I'm drawing up a will that
        > benefits pfaf. This is some land
        > with trees on in sussex, uk and
        > dosh. However, i understand
        > that pfaf has scismed into 2
        > groups. Which then is the 'real'
        > pfaf?! How can i/we do this in
        > practical terms? Advice pls.
        > Blessings.

        I'll pass your message onto the trustees.

        The schism has dissipated. When we were running two different sites
        there was a lot of politics between the site. This are much more unified
        now, with a single piece of land and a whole new board of trustees.

        Rich

        --
        Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
        Web: http://www.pfaf.org/