[Fwd: seeking volunteers for india]

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2003
      This came in my in box, anyone interested.

      Subject: seeking volunteers for india
      Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 17:57:25 +0100 (BST)
      From: MEENA VINOD <vu2md@...>
      To: webmaster@...

      ATTN.MESSAGE FOR STUDENT DEVELOPMENT UNIT

      Dear Sir,
      We are a grassroots level ngo involved in rural
      development and sustainable development.We have
      started volunteering programmes in India for that
      volunteers are required for environment, rural
      development and teaching.
      We need your help in recruiting volunteers for india
      and also request you to link our homepage with your
      homepage.
      Waiting for the reply.

      Thanks

      Vinod Meena,