Interesting Gardening Message board

  • vindicator4082
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2009
      Interesting Gardening Message board

      I was surfing the net a few months back looking for different gardening groups and sites just to see what was out there and during my travels I ran across this little message board Called The Green Thumb Alliance TGTA for short

      http://s14.zetaboards.com/TGTA/index/

      I marked it in my book marks and came back to it when I had some time to read the postings … quite a few posting on different gardening subjects as well as a couple of very neat running forums on members greenhouses and 1 members obsession with growing tomatoes lol

      Thought I would let the members of the group here know about it and recommend checking it out for your self's.

      Lots of interesting pictures and seems to be a good cast of people honestly interesting in gardening in general.

      Vic