Re: Allium ursinum

  • Kurt
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 18, 2003
      Hi Amanda,
      Unfortunately due to Australia's import regulations I
      can only get seeds into the country.
      Kurt

    • treaclemine@intranet.org
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 19, 2003
        Good morning!

        Kurt said:

        > Unfortunately due to Australia's import regulations I can only get
        > seeds into the country.

        I was afraid of that :-) But I would still recommend getting
        in touch with John Shipton (www.bluebellbulbs.co.uk) because they raise
        the plants themselves, so should be able to collect seed too.

        Best,

        Amanda
      • Kurt
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 20, 2003
          Hi Amanda,thanks for your help,I've sent them an email.
          cheers Kurt