Fw: Mr. Etty's revised Heritage Vegetable Seed catalogue

  • Graham Burnett
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2003

      ----- Original Message -----

      Subject: Mr. Etty's revised Heritage Vegetable Seed catalogue

      May it please you to learn of the release of Mr Etty's revised Heritage Vegetable Seed catalogue for the coming season. Our new list includes some 380 vegetable varieties (including over 120 organic varieties) introduced from medieval times up until the 1950's and includes many varieties not offered by other seed houses in Great Britain.

      Our list includes such rarities as Purple-podded Pea, Skirret, Nine-star perennial broccoli, Bulls Blood beetroot and Chinese Artichokes.

      We believe that we are the only UK seedhouse that can produce customised/personalised pre-packaged heritage seeds for onward sale through giftshops and other outlets and would be pleased to discuss your requirements further should you wish to do so

      If you would like to receive a copy of said catalogue, please advise your postal address

      Kind regards

      R Warner

      Chief Clerk

      Thomas Etty Esquire

      Heritage Seedsman & Bulb Merchant

      Start downloading music from 62p per track with the MSN Music Club.

      ---