Re: [pfaf] Allium ursinum

  • treaclemine@intranet.org
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 18, 2003
      Greetings,

      > I recently bought some seeds of Allium ursinum form a seed company
      > in the UK and I haven't had any success in getting them to
      > germinate.

      I've just bought some Allium ursinum bulbs from John Shipton
      (www.bluebellbulbs.co.uk) - you can't order online from them, but
      this might be an option?

      Good luck!

      Amanda
    • Kurt
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 18, 2003
        Hi Amanda,
        Unfortunately due to Australia's import regulations I
        can only get seeds into the country.
        Kurt

      • treaclemine@intranet.org
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 19, 2003
          Good morning!

          Kurt said:

          > Unfortunately due to Australia's import regulations I can only get
          > seeds into the country.

          I was afraid of that :-) But I would still recommend getting
          in touch with John Shipton (www.bluebellbulbs.co.uk) because they raise
          the plants themselves, so should be able to collect seed too.

          Best,

          Amanda
        • Kurt
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 20, 2003
            Hi Amanda,thanks for your help,I've sent them an email.
            cheers Kurt