Re: Cayenne

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2009
      Hi Joy,

      I'm Steve in Bermuda.

      I've gotten heirloom cayenne (and other) seeds from Baker Creek Heirloom
      Seeds - a US company. They have "long purple" and "long thin red"
      cayenne - http://rareseeds.com/seeds/Peppers-Hot

      Also you may wish to look at Solana Seeds (Semences Solana) in Quebec,
      Canada. As the name suggests, they have an affinity for the Solanaceae
      Family. http://solanaseeds.netfirms.com/welcome.html

      Peace,

      Steve.

      --
      "Look beyond complexion and see community.."
      Maya Angelou