Cayenne

  • boisenberryfiesta
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2009
      Hi

      Looking for good potent cayenne (preferably organic heirloom) seeds. Any suggestions for purchase?

      Thanks - Joy
    • matthew@b-and-t-world-seeds.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 14, 2009
        Hi Joy !

        Cayenne:
        http://www.b-and-t-world-seeds.com/alaCarth.asp?searchfor=Cayenne

        Matt

        Looking for good potent cayenne (preferably organic heirloom) seeds. Any suggestions for purchase?

        Thanks - Joy

      • Steve
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 15, 2009
          Hi Joy,

          I'm Steve in Bermuda.

          I've gotten heirloom cayenne (and other) seeds from Baker Creek Heirloom
          Seeds - a US company. They have "long purple" and "long thin red"
          cayenne - http://rareseeds.com/seeds/Peppers-Hot

          Also you may wish to look at Solana Seeds (Semences Solana) in Quebec,
          Canada. As the name suggests, they have an affinity for the Solanaceae
          Family. http://solanaseeds.netfirms.com/welcome.html

          Peace,

          Steve.

          --
          "Look beyond complexion and see community.."
          Maya Angelou