[Fwd: [permaculture] Abundant Life Seed Foundation]

  • Ute Bohnsack
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14 3:21 AM
      Apologies for cross-posting

      Break the mould - commit random acts of kindness.

      Dipl.-Ing. TU Landschafts- und Freiraumplanung
      Ute Bohnsack
      Sailchearnach, Clogher, Kilfenora, Co. Clare, Ireland
      mailto:sustag@...
      Agri-Environmental Consultancy and Translation Services
      (English-German-English)
      http://homepage.eircom.net/~merlyn/index.html
      ~~~~~~~~~
      Seedsavers Resources http://homepage.eircom.net/~merlyn/seedsaving.html