Re: PFAF database not working!

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2009
      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Eduardo" <edubenares@...> wrote:

      > Hello everybody!
      >
      > Just wondering if anybody knows whether the website is going to work again or not. I'm very interested about this because I use the database quite a lot.

      Yes, we are aware of the problem. There seems to be a problem with the hosting and the ISP is informed.

      You can still find the site at
      http://server9.web-mania.com/users/pfafardea/

      Rich
    • libearian2
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 27, 2009
        This site has now completely disappeared. ALL URLs get redirected to a Web hosting site.

        /s/ RJV

        > --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Eduardo" <edubenares@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello everybody!
        > >
        > > Just wondering if anybody knows whether the website is going to work again or not. I'm very interested about this because I use the database quite a lot.
        >
        > Yes, we are aware of the problem. There seems to be a problem with the hosting and the ISP is informed.
        >
        > You can still find the site at
        > http://server9.web-mania.com/users/pfafardea/
        >
        > Rich

      • Richard Morris
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 27, 2009
          --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "libearian2" <libearian@...> wrote:

          > This site has now completely disappeared. ALL URLs get redirected to a Web hosting site.

          Site should be working again now. We'ed just not paid our hosting bill.

          Rich