Re: manna plant/tree/liquorice for reflux

  • Robert Alcock
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 3, 2009
      Can we get some moderation on this group, please?
      What has all this got to do with Plants for a Future?

      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Lloyd" <mary@...> wrote:

      > I agree, if you have any faith in God at all, you must know that He
      is supernatural by nature, and therefore does supernatural things. The
      sad thing is that institutional Christianity rarely communicates or
      experiences this.

      > Having said that, the devil makes his own "signs and lying wonders"
      so we have to be careful. Only one way to God: through Jesus....and He
      made everything in the world including all the wonderful plants we have.

      > He is wonderful to know.
      >
      > BTW I am using liquorice infusion from the root for acid reflux, and
      a couple of other things...had a good night's sleep last night so
      maybe it is working.

      > Feels like Spring in Wales! I am having all sorts of gardening
      energy welling up in me as the sap rises out there. Blessings all for
      another gardening/plant-loving year!

      > Love, Whinnie

      Alhagi
      > maurorum and Fraxinus ornus.
      > Second was what grew up during the night when the ground was
      moist, being
      > Nostoc,
      > third was the manna falling from heaven, being the different
      Lichens...

      _http://listverse.http://listve_

      (mailto:pfaf-digest@yahoogroups.com)

      (http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/)

      > > The news isn't that fruits and vegetables are good for you ~ it's
      > > that they are so good for you they could save your life.
      > > By David Bjerklie, TIME Magazine, October 20,
      > > 2003
      > > Juice PLUS+ Capsules contain 17 fruits, vegetables, oats and grains.
      > > The ingredients are apples, cranberries, dates, oranges, papaya,
      > > peaches, pineapples, beets, broccoli, carrots, cabbage, kale,
      > > tomatoes, parsley, garlic, spinach, rice bran (no gluten), and oats
      > > (no gluten).
      > > and ~ NEW - Juice PLUS+ Vineyard Blend adds Blueberries,
      Cranberries,
      > > Concorde Grape, Blackberries, Bilberries, Grape Seed, Raspberry,
      > > Elderberries, Red Currants, and Black Currants.
      > > Check it out:
      > > www.takejuiceplus. www

      > **************You can't always choose whom you love, but you can
      choose how
      > to find them. Start with AOL Personals.
      > (http://personals.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntuslove00000002)

    • nerdnooky
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 4, 2009
        Not to be argumentative, or even judging, but can we get back to PFAF before this gets out of hand, like on so many other sites?

        So, I've tried to log onto the PFAF Plants database site lately and it refuses to come up, on my home computer or at work. What's up? Are they down for a while? Did they go under, like so many charities going bust for lack of funds? Sincerely hope not!

        --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "ryborgryborg268" <cromlech108@...> wrote:

        > How about this one:
        >
        > The universes(S!) are the manifestation of a dream - a dream that
        > becomes manifest. Dream as in like when you dream, but a waking
        > dream...sort of. Where does the dream come from, creation dream? A -
        > ha! Thats is unknown. Why does it become manifest? unknown. I think
        > its too gender specific to say its a (male) creator...laughable even.
        > The power is in the dream...more than the subconscious, because its
        > something outside of you also. How big are the univereses? Unknown
        > (infinite - that could be a definition of 'God'!)...always this
        > tension between the material dimension, and the creation dream. Its a
        > miricle. The great mystery as native americans say. Fertility - a
        > miricle manifestation creation dream. Why does it exist? The Great
        > Mystery. (yes I know to further species and evolution..but why
        > bother? (type thing)). So although of course evolution is real as
        > origin of species as such, however the dream of how the thing comes
        > into being in original and some subsequent aspects are the dream,
        > creation dream. It comes from the occult, the supanatural..the
        > supanatural creates the 'natural'. The ritual child abuse mechanism
        > of western masonic type christianity (most christian trips) blocks
        > this awareness by blocking access to the subconsciousness, and thus
        > the dream...so here we are being all new agey and getting back into
        > this occult magic stuff, k00ky new age christianity and all the rest
        > of it. I think I've sussed, at age 44 the original story of it all.
        > Creation dream that becomes manifest...and the reason for the 'old
        > age' block on the full dimension is ritual child abuse (an ex partner
        > is a survivor, authorities type people doing it misuse of sacred
        > goddess pentagram to produce a 'fear plane' of scism and money).
        >
        > Bless
        >

        > --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Lloyd" <mary@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I agree, if you have any faith in God at all, you must know that He
        > is supernatural by nature, and therefore does supernatural things.
        > The sad thing is that institutional Christianity rarely communicates
        > or experiences this.
        > >
        > > Having said that, the devil makes his own "signs and lying wonders"
        > so we have to be careful. Only one way to God: through Jesus....and
        > He made everything in the world including all the wonderful plants we
        > have.
        > >
        > > He is wonderful to know.
        > >
        > > BTW I am using liquorice infusion from the root for acid reflux,
        > and a couple of other things...had a good night's sleep last night so
        > maybe it is working.
        > >
        > > Feels like Spring in Wales! I am having all sorts of gardening
        > energy welling up in me as the sap rises out there. Blessings all for
        > another gardening/plant-loving year!
        > >
        > > Love, Whinnie

      • Mary Lloyd
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 5, 2009
          Hi there,

          What you got yourself into sounds like a nightmare.

          The Gospel of Jesus Christ is very simple, but it opens the only door to genuine spiritual experience and understanding, while closing the other on supposition, doubt, occult and all the other dodgy religious pretenders to the one true faith.

          Please email me anyone, if you want to discuss this privately. It would be my pleasure to speak with you.

          Thank you moderators for letting the topic go through this far.
          Love, Whinnie
          The universes(S!) are the manifestation of a dream - a dream that
          becomes manifest. Dream as in like when you dream, but a waking
          dream...sort of. Where does the dream come from, creation dream? A -
          ha! Thats is unknown. Why does it become manifest? unknown. I think
          its too gender specific to say its a (male) creator...laughable even.
          The power is in the dream...more than the subconscious, because its
          something outside of you also. How big are the univereses? Unknown
          (infinite - that could be a definition of 'God'!)...always this
          tension between the material dimension, and the creation dream. Its a
          miricle. The great mystery as native americans say. Fertility - a
          miricle manifestation creation dream. Why does it exist? The Great
          Mystery. (yes I know to further species and evolution..but why
          bother? (type thing)). So although of course evolution is real as
          origin of species as such, however the dream of how the thing comes
          into being in original and some subsequent aspects are the dream,
          creation dream. It comes from the occult, the supanatural..the
          supanatural creates the 'natural'. The ritual child abuse mechanism
          of western masonic type christianity (most christian trips) blocks
          this awareness by blocking access to the subconsciousness, and thus
          the dream...so here we are being all new agey and getting back into
          this occult magic stuff, k00ky new age christianity and all the rest
          of it. I think I've sussed, at age 44 the original story of it all.
          Creation dream that becomes manifest...and the reason for the 'old
          age' block on the full dimension is ritual child abuse (an ex partner
          is a survivor, authorities type people doing it misuse of sacred
          goddess pentagram to produce a 'fear plane' of scism and money).

          Bless

          --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Lloyd" <mary@...> wrote:

          > I agree, if you have any faith in God at all, you must know that He
          is supernatural by nature, and therefore does supernatural things.
          The sad thing is that institutional Christianity rarely communicates
          or experiences this.

          > Having said that, the devil makes his own "signs and lying wonders"
          so we have to be careful. Only one way to God: through Jesus....and
          He made everything in the world including all the wonderful plants we
          have.

          > He is wonderful to know.
          >
          > BTW I am using liquorice infusion from the root for acid reflux,
          and a couple of other things...had a good night's sleep last night so
          maybe it is working.

          > Feels like Spring in Wales! I am having all sorts of gardening
          energy welling up in me as the sap rises out there. Blessings all for
          another gardening/plant-loving year!

          > Love, Whinnie

        • Richard Morris
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 5, 2009
            --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "nerdnooky" <nerdnooky@...> wrote:

            > Not to be argumentative, or even judging, but can we get back to PFAF before this gets out of hand, like on so many other sites?

            OK I've now closed this thread. One person did suggest that setting up a christian-permaculture group might be in order which might be an option for those who want to continue the discussion further.

            > So, I've tried to log onto the PFAF Plants database site lately and it refuses to come up, on my home computer or at work. What's up? Are they down for a while? Did they go under, like so many charities going bust for lack of funds? Sincerely hope not!

            I'm trying to sort this out you can find the site at
            http://server9.web-mania.com/users/pfafardea/

            Rich
          • Peter Ellis
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 5, 2009
              The message <gojvrh+kjav@...>
              from "Robert Alcock" <ralcock@...> contains these words:

              > Can we get some moderation on this group, please?
              > What has all this got to do with Plants for a Future?

              Agreed. Anyone interested in religious topics has plenty of other
              specialist newsgroups that they can subscribe to.
            • Gail Lloyd
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 5, 2009
                Amen.

                > Can we get some moderation on this group, please?
                > What has all this got to do with Plants for a Future?

                Agreed. Anyone interested in religious topics has plenty of other
                specialist newsgroups that they can subscribe to.

              • ryborgryborg268
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 5, 2009
                  Yeah, don't break into creation dream uninvited with all this religious crap please. Seriously, any further debate will only get nasty as unreconcilable views and opinions clash inappropriatly. I'm not going to go there here..maybe usenet for robust statements about that. One thing though: please 'western' people: try very hard to forget completely about the bible, one does not have to be any creed, let it go, experience the panaply of world spirituality especially cool if you travel through these areas. Lets not be dogmatic!

                  Thanks,

                  Ryborg.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 5, 2009
                    Sorry! I didn't realise we'd closed.