Re: manna plant/tree/liquorice for reflux

  • ryborgryborg268
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 3, 2009
      How about this one:

      The universes(S!) are the manifestation of a dream - a dream that
      becomes manifest. Dream as in like when you dream, but a waking
      dream...sort of. Where does the dream come from, creation dream? A -
      ha! Thats is unknown. Why does it become manifest? unknown. I think
      its too gender specific to say its a (male) creator...laughable even.
      The power is in the dream...more than the subconscious, because its
      something outside of you also. How big are the univereses? Unknown
      (infinite - that could be a definition of 'God'!)...always this
      tension between the material dimension, and the creation dream. Its a
      miricle. The great mystery as native americans say. Fertility - a
      miricle manifestation creation dream. Why does it exist? The Great
      Mystery. (yes I know to further species and evolution..but why
      bother? (type thing)). So although of course evolution is real as
      origin of species as such, however the dream of how the thing comes
      into being in original and some subsequent aspects are the dream,
      creation dream. It comes from the occult, the supanatural..the
      supanatural creates the 'natural'. The ritual child abuse mechanism
      of western masonic type christianity (most christian trips) blocks
      this awareness by blocking access to the subconsciousness, and thus
      the dream...so here we are being all new agey and getting back into
      this occult magic stuff, k00ky new age christianity and all the rest
      of it. I think I've sussed, at age 44 the original story of it all.
      Creation dream that becomes manifest...and the reason for the 'old
      age' block on the full dimension is ritual child abuse (an ex partner
      is a survivor, authorities type people doing it misuse of sacred
      goddess pentagram to produce a 'fear plane' of scism and money).

      Bless

      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Lloyd" <mary@...> wrote:

      > I agree, if you have any faith in God at all, you must know that He
      is supernatural by nature, and therefore does supernatural things.
      The sad thing is that institutional Christianity rarely communicates
      or experiences this.

      > Having said that, the devil makes his own "signs and lying wonders"
      so we have to be careful. Only one way to God: through Jesus....and
      He made everything in the world including all the wonderful plants we
      have.

      > He is wonderful to know.
      >
      > BTW I am using liquorice infusion from the root for acid reflux,
      and a couple of other things...had a good night's sleep last night so
      maybe it is working.

      > Feels like Spring in Wales! I am having all sorts of gardening
      energy welling up in me as the sap rises out there. Blessings all for
      another gardening/plant-loving year!

      > Love, Whinnie

      Lichens...

      _http://listverse.http://listve_

      _http://www.ibiblio.http://wwhttp://www.ihttp://www.ibhttp://_

      (http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/)

      > > The news isn't that fruits and vegetables are good for you ~
      it's
      > > that they are so good for you they could save your life.
      > > By David Bjerklie, TIME Magazine, October 20,
      > > 2003
      > > Juice PLUS+ Capsules contain 17 fruits, vegetables, oats and
      grains.
      > > The ingredients are apples, cranberries, dates, oranges, papaya,
      > > peaches, pineapples, beets, broccoli, carrots, cabbage, kale,
      > > tomatoes, parsley, garlic, spinach, rice bran (no gluten), and
      oats
      > > (no gluten).
      > > and ~ NEW - Juice PLUS+ Vineyard Blend adds Blueberries,
      Cranberries,
      > > Concorde Grape, Blackberries, Bilberries, Grape Seed, Raspberry,
      > > Elderberries, Red Currants, and Black Currants.
      > > Check it out:
      > > www.takejuiceplus. www

      > **************You can't always choose whom you love, but you can
      choose how
      > to find them. Start with AOL Personals.
      > (http://personals.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntuslove00000002)

    • Robert Alcock
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 3, 2009
        Can we get some moderation on this group, please?
        What has all this got to do with Plants for a Future?

      • nerdnooky
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 4, 2009
          Not to be argumentative, or even judging, but can we get back to PFAF before this gets out of hand, like on so many other sites?

          So, I've tried to log onto the PFAF Plants database site lately and it refuses to come up, on my home computer or at work. What's up? Are they down for a while? Did they go under, like so many charities going bust for lack of funds? Sincerely hope not!

          --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "ryborgryborg268" <cromlech108@...> wrote:

          > How about this one:
          >
          > The universes(S!) are the manifestation of a dream - a dream that
          > becomes manifest. Dream as in like when you dream, but a waking
          > dream...sort of. Where does the dream come from, creation dream? A -
          > ha! Thats is unknown. Why does it become manifest? unknown. I think
          > its too gender specific to say its a (male) creator...laughable even.
          > The power is in the dream...more than the subconscious, because its
          > something outside of you also. How big are the univereses? Unknown
          > (infinite - that could be a definition of 'God'!)...always this
          > tension between the material dimension, and the creation dream. Its a
          > miricle. The great mystery as native americans say. Fertility - a
          > miricle manifestation creation dream. Why does it exist? The Great
          > Mystery. (yes I know to further species and evolution..but why
          > bother? (type thing)). So although of course evolution is real as
          > origin of species as such, however the dream of how the thing comes
          > into being in original and some subsequent aspects are the dream,
          > creation dream. It comes from the occult, the supanatural..the
          > supanatural creates the 'natural'. The ritual child abuse mechanism
          > of western masonic type christianity (most christian trips) blocks
          > this awareness by blocking access to the subconsciousness, and thus
          > the dream...so here we are being all new agey and getting back into
          > this occult magic stuff, k00ky new age christianity and all the rest
          > of it. I think I've sussed, at age 44 the original story of it all.
          > Creation dream that becomes manifest...and the reason for the 'old
          > age' block on the full dimension is ritual child abuse (an ex partner
          > is a survivor, authorities type people doing it misuse of sacred
          > goddess pentagram to produce a 'fear plane' of scism and money).
          >
          > Bless
          >

          > --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Lloyd" <mary@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I agree, if you have any faith in God at all, you must know that He
          > is supernatural by nature, and therefore does supernatural things.
          > The sad thing is that institutional Christianity rarely communicates
          > or experiences this.
          > >
          > > Having said that, the devil makes his own "signs and lying wonders"
          > so we have to be careful. Only one way to God: through Jesus....and
          > He made everything in the world including all the wonderful plants we
          > have.
          > >
          > > He is wonderful to know.
          > >
          > > BTW I am using liquorice infusion from the root for acid reflux,
          > and a couple of other things...had a good night's sleep last night so
          > maybe it is working.
          > >
          > > Feels like Spring in Wales! I am having all sorts of gardening
          > energy welling up in me as the sap rises out there. Blessings all for
          > another gardening/plant-loving year!
          > >
          > > Love, Whinnie

        • Mary Lloyd
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 5, 2009
            Hi there,

            What you got yourself into sounds like a nightmare.

            The Gospel of Jesus Christ is very simple, but it opens the only door to genuine spiritual experience and understanding, while closing the other on supposition, doubt, occult and all the other dodgy religious pretenders to the one true faith.

            Please email me anyone, if you want to discuss this privately. It would be my pleasure to speak with you.

            Thank you moderators for letting the topic go through this far.
            Love, Whinnie
            The universes(S!) are the manifestation of a dream - a dream that
            becomes manifest. Dream as in like when you dream, but a waking
            dream...sort of. Where does the dream come from, creation dream? A -
            ha! Thats is unknown. Why does it become manifest? unknown. I think
            its too gender specific to say its a (male) creator...laughable even.
            The power is in the dream...more than the subconscious, because its
            something outside of you also. How big are the univereses? Unknown
            (infinite - that could be a definition of 'God'!)...always this
            tension between the material dimension, and the creation dream. Its a
            miricle. The great mystery as native americans say. Fertility - a
            miricle manifestation creation dream. Why does it exist? The Great
            Mystery. (yes I know to further species and evolution..but why
            bother? (type thing)). So although of course evolution is real as
            origin of species as such, however the dream of how the thing comes
            into being in original and some subsequent aspects are the dream,
            creation dream. It comes from the occult, the supanatural..the
            supanatural creates the 'natural'. The ritual child abuse mechanism
            of western masonic type christianity (most christian trips) blocks
            this awareness by blocking access to the subconsciousness, and thus
            the dream...so here we are being all new agey and getting back into
            this occult magic stuff, k00ky new age christianity and all the rest
            of it. I think I've sussed, at age 44 the original story of it all.
            Creation dream that becomes manifest...and the reason for the 'old
            age' block on the full dimension is ritual child abuse (an ex partner
            is a survivor, authorities type people doing it misuse of sacred
            goddess pentagram to produce a 'fear plane' of scism and money).

            Bless

            --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Lloyd" <mary@...> wrote:

            > I agree, if you have any faith in God at all, you must know that He
            is supernatural by nature, and therefore does supernatural things.
            The sad thing is that institutional Christianity rarely communicates
            or experiences this.

            > Having said that, the devil makes his own "signs and lying wonders"
            so we have to be careful. Only one way to God: through Jesus....and
            He made everything in the world including all the wonderful plants we
            have.

            > He is wonderful to know.
            >
            > BTW I am using liquorice infusion from the root for acid reflux,
            and a couple of other things...had a good night's sleep last night so
            maybe it is working.

            > Feels like Spring in Wales! I am having all sorts of gardening
            energy welling up in me as the sap rises out there. Blessings all for
            another gardening/plant-loving year!

            > Love, Whinnie

          • Richard Morris
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 5, 2009
              --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "nerdnooky" <nerdnooky@...> wrote:

              > Not to be argumentative, or even judging, but can we get back to PFAF before this gets out of hand, like on so many other sites?

              OK I've now closed this thread. One person did suggest that setting up a christian-permaculture group might be in order which might be an option for those who want to continue the discussion further.

              > So, I've tried to log onto the PFAF Plants database site lately and it refuses to come up, on my home computer or at work. What's up? Are they down for a while? Did they go under, like so many charities going bust for lack of funds? Sincerely hope not!

              I'm trying to sort this out you can find the site at
              http://server9.web-mania.com/users/pfafardea/

              Rich
            • Peter Ellis
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 5, 2009
                The message <gojvrh+kjav@...>
                from "Robert Alcock" <ralcock@...> contains these words:

                > Can we get some moderation on this group, please?
                > What has all this got to do with Plants for a Future?

                Agreed. Anyone interested in religious topics has plenty of other
                specialist newsgroups that they can subscribe to.
              • Gail Lloyd
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 5, 2009
                  Amen.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 5, 2009
                    Yeah, don't break into creation dream uninvited with all this religious crap please. Seriously, any further debate will only get nasty as unreconcilable views and opinions clash inappropriatly. I'm not going to go there here..maybe usenet for robust statements about that. One thing though: please 'western' people: try very hard to forget completely about the bible, one does not have to be any creed, let it go, experience the panaply of world spirituality especially cool if you travel through these areas. Lets not be dogmatic!

                    Thanks,

                    Ryborg.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 5, 2009
                      Sorry! I didn't realise we'd closed.