Re: [pfaf] re: Fungi + Animalia = Opisthokonta

  • Infowolf1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2009
      well, not to be argumentative, but merged with animal kingdom
      sounds like put into the animal kingdom, not the two put together
      in some category but still separate.

      still, it is an interesting development!

      Mary Christine

      In a message dated 2/25/2009 5:30:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      permalove@... writes:

      Hi

      ..actually I just said they were merged..

      -----------------
      "Did anyone know that kingdom Fungi had been merged with the Animal kingdom?
      They call it Opisthokonta now.. "
      (I got the spelling of Opisthokonta from that same wikipedia source.)

      Peace,

      Steve.

      --
      "Look beyond complexion and see community.."
      Maya Angelou

      **************You're invited to Hollywood's biggest party: Get Oscars
      updates, red carpet pics and more at Moviefone.
      (http://movies.aol.com/oscars-academy-awards?ncid=emlcntusmovi00000001)