Re: [pfaf] medicinal mushrooms

  • matthew@b-and-t-world-seeds.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24 9:56 PM
      Mushrooms grow on waste natural materials, huge amounts can be grown on a small land surface area (they do not need light, so can be grown on racks in any controllable environment - caves, warehouses, container ships) Production need not waste resources or energy, and can even help biodegrade waste, producing compost and other byproducts.

      (I didn't mention Manna)

      Matt