vinegar

  • charfair fairchar
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2009
      I was just reading that Montmorillonite Clay helps with bones tremendously,
      externally and internally. I would not ingest any vinegar on purpose if you
      paid me. I have in the past. There is enough science that it has less
      benefit than problems. Much can be found at
      www.articlesofhealth.blogspot.com and the Yeast Connection went into detail
      many years ago. The Fungus Link also has much written about this, and all
      three resources give citations or lead to citations.

      The book below has been selling well. It is also an ebook, and can be
      purchased immediately from createspace, and the link is on the blog below. I
      bought seeds and hope my seeds that were planted from people on this site
      live well and prosper.
      Charlotte Fairchild
      Fear thou not (Isaiah 41:10)
      Ask your library to order Murder On the Silver Comet Trail!
      http://murdertrail.blogspot.com