Re: [pfaf] knee

  • D
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24, 2009
      Hi,

      For injuries or simple wear and tear I have always relied on comfrey
      cream, and if you can find any you can take a tea made from it.
      Its very good for bruises, tendon ligament and bone injury and strain.
      There is also an ointment made from comfrey, but the cream is less messy
      and is absorbed into the skin much better.
      I have also used it on my arm when it has been suffering from repetitive
      strain injuty RSI due to all day typing.
      As we age we are not always able to keep up the renewal and repair of
      our moving parts (esp around the joints) as fast as we are wearing them
      out, and comfrey really helps.
      Arnica is another herb which is really useful for treating inflammation
      and tears. Its also available as a cream for external use.

      Hope this helps, it has always worked for me.
      Cheers