Dharmahouse courses and retreats 2009

  • Dharma House
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2009
      Dharmahouse courses and retreats 2009

      Extended Introduction to Permaculture with Jack Everett
      8th-14th May 2009
      English
      This is a residential Permaculture Course led by Jack Everett. The course will cover an introduction to Permaculture with specific reference to the construction of a strawbale building which we will build together during the week.

      The Theory and practice of Biodynamics with Glen Atkinson
      9th -15th June 2009
      English
      Biodynamic agriculture offers a wholistic view of nature and a very practical example of the age old saying 'As Above So Below'. It is an natural extension to organic and permaculture understandings and practices.

      Vipassana Meditation Retreat with Visu
      June 30 – July 7 2009
      English and French
      This 8 day course on insight meditation is based on the way as taught in the Burmese Satipatthana Vipassana meditation method. It involves moment-to-moment awareness on the mind-body processes as they arise and pass away, finally leading to the liberating insight of the 3 universal characteristics.

      Yoga and meditation retreat with Michelle Cobbin
      8 -14 th August 2009
      Mindfulness is about living our lives more fully. Mindful Yoga and meditation can help us to come into the present moment with all its richness and challenge.

      Full Permaculture Design Course with Thomas Remiarz
      31st August- 11th September
      A residential, certified Permaculture Design Course led by Thomas Remiarz. The course will cover the International Permaculture Institute Syllabus, including practical work projects around the center. This course will also combine with certain elements of a meditation retreat having morning sittings and silent periods.

      For more information on these courses please visit
      http://www.thedharmahouse.com

      For information on the latest happenings with our center please read our newsletter at
      http://www.thedharmahouse.com/English%20pages/Newsletters/Newsletter_2009.html

      You are also very welcome to join our info group at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DharmaHouse/

      may all beings live in light!