Fruit juice as ink

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2009
      Perhaps prickly pear (barbary fig) would be good for a nice dark purple..
      it takes a few days to come out of skin, but I haven't done any trials on
      paper or any other writing surface.

      Does anyone know if henna paste (stains skin for a week or more) is used as
      "ink" for writing too?
      Prace,

      Steve.

      --
      "Look beyond complexion and see community.."
      Maya Angelou