Tree/seed search

  • psircles
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2009
      Hi folks, I've just joined this group in an effort to find either
      Pinus Sibirica plant specimens or fertile seeds.
      I've spoken to a couple of nursery people who tried to point me to a
      possible source but found no one with one (in the UK).
      I've had good advice about cultivation so am ready to give it a go and
      have good facilities for it.
      I want this particular plant for some gardening clients of mine who
      want to have edible plants throughout their garden. I know about other
      edible nut pine species and can source them too.
      I've been told that problems can come with old seed that has been
      through many hands, so am hoping for germinated plants and/or fresh
      seed for best possible growth and easy establishment.