Broccolli sprouts

  • Robin Stewart
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2003
      It seems they are much healthier than ordinary broccoli. Does anyone
      know how to grow them in a town situation, for example can they be
      grown without planting in soil?

      Best wishes,

      Robin Stewart
    • Ben Safronovitz
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28, 2003
        Dear Robin
        I am growing them extremely successfully in Hydro-Bed (Domestic Hydroponics).
        If you interested I can elaborate.
        Ben Safronovitz
        Hydroponic solutions Africa

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 29, 2003
          Dear Ben

          I would like to know more. Please elaborate. Perhaps some urls would
          make the reply less onerous for you.

          Robin