Re: L.S.D.

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 6, 2009
      So yes when I read books like the 'Teachings of Don Huan' (not sure
      of spelling) when aged 20, I had no idea that that sort of experience
      was actually real and true and can happen...that these physcotropic
      drugs and plants when used in the right setting and connected to the
      right senario can transcend consciousness so that one is no longer
      bounded by material reality, by Newtonian rules, and thus the
      unlimited infinite unfolding nature of Creation from the same place
      where dreaming happens (why does Creation dream into being? -
      the 'great mystery' as Native Americans say) can be revealed and this
      is a very very good thing and not sinful or anything in any way at
      all..regardless of what laws are made by a regime that is inherently
      anti real religion, i.e. the occult, in particular the Mother Earth
      aspect. Think why the 'christian' paranoid connected with number 13
      occurs - the number of the goddess and female fertility? Why this
      phobia about magic and ritual and the occult? It is a ritual abuse
      act I'm telling you guys...and this phobia needs to be broken through
      in order for the mind to realise. Just don't start taking plants like
      magic mushrooms all the time!

      Perhaps this awareness can be reached quite easily through mechanism
      such as tantric Tibetan Bhuddism...systems for devlopment of
      consciousness to these real time magic states of reality, what
      reality is actual about, rather than minimum wage tedium, reality TV,
      shopping at Tescos/Walmart, having to have 'respect' for a society
      and system that starts illegal wars of aggression and all the rest of
      it.

      "No thats not true you're a paranoid scitzaphrenic" - yes and thats
      part of the current 'western' paradigms consciousness containment
      game also.

      *yawn*...at the end of the day, so boring it makes you wanna puke.

      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <cromlech108@...> wrote:

      > Physcotropic drugs have always been used by mankind - since they
      > became aware of themselves, perhaps part of the process by which
      they
      > did so. Its not cheating or anything! Yes perhaps it is possible to
      > enter the realities of awareness I descibe without these plants and
      > drugs, but traditionally it often has been. Whatever, I describe
      what
      > happened and not 'drug induced illusions' of 'reefer madness' pys
      op
      > or anything.
      >
      > --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "r_dillon29" <r_dillon29@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Space isn't the final frontier
      > > Man's mind is the final frontier
      > > You'll be surprised
      > > By the size
      > > Of your insides
      > >
      > > If anyone is interested in tapping into that deeper consciousness,
      > > without the use of chemicals sourced naturally or
      otherwise...what
      > the
      > > Cha'an monks of 3rd century China called Indra's Net...then I
      would
      > > recommend Jack Kornfield's book A Path with Heart, as a
      particularly
      > > excellent finger pointing at the moon.....It may not offer the
      > instant
      > > gratification that our society has come to expect....but then as
      any
      > > gardener will know...the best gardens manifest with love and
      steady
      > > commitment
      > >
      > > Beside this dike, I shake off the worlds dust,
      > > enjoying walks alone near my brushwood house.
      > >
      > > A small stream gurglesdown a rocky gorge.
      > > Mountains rise beyond the trees,
      > >
      > > kingfisher blue, almost beyond description,
      > > but reminding me of the fisherman's simple life.
      > >
      > > From a grassy bank, I listen
      > > as springtime fills my heart.
      > >
      > > Finches call and answer in the oaks.
      > > Deer cry out, then return to munching weeds.
      > >
      > > I remember men who knew a hundred sorrows,
      > > and the gratitude thet felt for gifts.
      > >
      > > Joys and sorrows pass, each by each,
      > > failure at one moment, happy success the next.
      > >
      > > But not for me. I have chosen freedom
      > > from the world's cares. I chose simplicity.
      > >
      > > Hsieh Ling-Yun (385-433)
      > >

      > > -- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <cromlech108@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Extasy is a better party drug and yet also good
      > for 'dreaming'...and
      > > > also a trip that is much much less easy for anyone, cops or
      > whatever,
      > > > to 'trash' and implode in the individual. You 'dream' whilst
      > awake
      > > > and connect with others that are also 'dreaming' into a space
      > > > (ideally) of communal connectedness that can be extremely
      > positive
      > > > and healing...and you remember this connctedness afterwards and
      > the
      > > > drugs are created again in your mind, and it feels good. It
      also
      > > > seems very easy to forget in the longer term - just look at
      David
      > > > Cameron and his wife. Any thoughts of hippy type free love
      > > > connectedness long long dissapeared from those two minds. No,
      no,
      > no!
      > > > Instead, sir, bwitish bastard 1-2-3!
      > > >
      > > > I also recall with mushrooms somtimes other trips of building
      up
      > > > ediface of ego plus goddess construct, which would suddenly
      > shatter,
      > > > and then there would be the forest and wilderness...alive and
      > real.

      > and
      > > > mushrooms.
      > are
      > > > individual
      > be
      > different,
      > positive
      > like
      > > > with
      > do
      > > > with
      > > > they
      > of
      > > > Mother
      > > > incredible
      > > > individual
      > collective

      > manifests
      > > > outside
      > magic/ritual...but
      > connection,
      > > > in
      > > > sort
      > who
      > think
      > the
      > seems as
      > these
      > is
      > just
      > may
      > the
      > does
      > > > not
      > in
      > > > not
      > amounts
      > > > missing,
      > > > real
      fiction...shapeshifting
      > and
      > from

      LSD
      > for

      > chemicals
      > > > are
      > > > extinct;
      > > > 29,158
      > causes

      > > > smarter

    • Jim
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 7, 2009
        There has been a lot of controversy about Carlos Castandea's
        writings, some saying the whole thing is a work of fiction...however
        even if it is, what he describes is possible...as in shapeshifting
        into animal form, instant space/time travel etc etc. It can be like
        that as well, as he descibes, as in a breakthrough, a pyscological
        breakthrough through fear to make the reality change. Of course you
        can be just the worng side of it all also, with some intellectual
        verbal mind thread awareness of it, but the wrong side of the right
        thing, and throw yourself off a cliff to your death rather than
        stepping into shaepshift world, or thinking that you control whats
        ahppening on TV, when in fact you are sitting in a lunatic asylum. In
        other situations its very very gentle and Don Huans' methodology
        seems unneccessarily challenging and aggressive.

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Castaneda